so here ends the month of posting every weekday of november 2010…
what did you like? what do you want to see more of? what other things should i post about?
i’m gonna do a random commenter contest, so let me know what you enjoyed, where i could have gone more in depth, if you’re tired of all knitting all the time… i can’t promise i’ll deliver, but i’ll try!
i’d love to say i’ll keep up at least 3 times a week, weekday or no, but with the holidays approaching, i can’t guarantee i’ll keep to it. heh.
i have a few fun ideas for prizes and i’ll gather them and post about them separately by the end of the week. the first winner will get to pick then the second, then the third. if i think of more ideas i might just have to have another contest next month.
a random number generator will be used to select first, second and third from however many comments are left by friday at midnight eastern time. i have a big fancy weekend planned, but i’m sure the faces i’ll be with will be glad to be in cahoots to draw and notify and announce the winners!
ten things i’m looking forward to in the next couple months:
1. the lights before Christmas with Jonathan.
2. organizing my stash/craft room.
3. gifting special items to family and friends!
4. this weekend’s trip to candy mountain with martha to see some chicagoland faces and visit the fold!
5. getting revved up for yarn cravin’s sock club 2011.
6. announcing a winner to my end of november blog contest!
7. celebrating finnigan’s fifthorsixth birthday!
8. gatherings with family and friends over the holiday season.
9. decorating the house for Christmas.
10. planning a 2011 to-knit list from stash – 6 sweaters next year? focus on WIPs? 10 pairs of socks?